Rain Shadow Integrative Medicine is a little bit different. In addition to providing routine gynecologic care, Dr. DeSalvo is also a practitioner of Integrative Medicine, which uses both conventional and other evidence based methods of care (food as medicine, stress reduction, botanicals and nutritional education) to prevent illness and promote healing. Some key points:
- Smaller patient panels: This ensures that patients have convenient and easy access to the practice.
- Longer appointment times: Dr. DeSalvo takes the time necessary to address the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental influences that affect a person’s
health. New patient visits are 60 minutes long and established patient visits are 30 minutes long.
- Rain Shadow does not file insurance: Documentation will be provided to patients to file for reimbursement from their insurance plan.
- Membership option: For a low annual fee, all visits are included, as well as same day appointments if needed and direct access to Dr. DeSalvo via phone, email or text.
- Personalized primary care services for both men and women
- Gynecologic services with an emphasis on wellness
- Menopause and perimenopause management
- Hormonal imbalances such as polycystic ovary syndrome
- Nutrition training
- Weight management
Please contact Rain Shadow and visit the FAQ page for any questions you may have about the practice.